Terrain Park Events
We came to Shred!
Terrain Park Competition Series Events
Slopestyle Terrain Park Competition - Feb 17th - 6pm
How To Register:
- Pre-Purchase your lift ticket for that day Online!
- Go to Wilmot Mountain Guest Services in the Main Lodge.
- Arrive prior to 5pm
- Go to the Terrain Park Competition Registration station
- You can purchase your lift ticket/rental if you do not already have it
- Sign the Competition Waiver - this can also be printed and brought with you. Entrants under the age of 18 must also have a parent signature.
- The cashier will give you a Registration Verification showing you have completed the waiver.
- Head out to the Terrain Park between 4pm-5:30pm
- Find the Wilmot Mountain Tent in The Terrain Park.
- Give your Registration Verification to the person checking people in. They will get your information for our MC and give you a Numbered Armband for the competition.
- They will let you know what time to meet back at the tent for a pre-competition meeting.
- The competition will run 1 person at a time
- There will be 2 Heats per category
- Heat 1 - top 10 move to 2nd heat
- Heat 2 - top 3 are picked as winners
- *number of heats and number of competitors may vary based on numbers of entries
- Young Ski (17 & Under)
- Young Snowboard (17 & Under)
- Ski Open (18+)
- Snowboard Open (18+)
Prizes will be awarded in all catagories for the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners.
*Competators must arrive to the terrain park to sign up on the day of the competition no later than 30 minutes prior to the competition start time.
*Employees of Wilmot Mountain may not compete for prizes.
Weekly Social Media Contest
Each week a new catagory will be announced on social media. These will range from long videos to best picture involving specified tricks or skills.
- Entries must appear on Twitter or Instagram.
- Photos/Videos should be posted and use the specified hashtag
- Prizes will be awarded
Be on the lookout and get your entry in!
Local Terrain Park Rider Highlights
Get featured on Wilmot Mountains Website and Social Media!
Throughout the Winter season several park riders will be chosen to be featured as dedicated Wilmot Mountain Terrain Park junkies.
If you are competing in any of our on snow competitions, you must have a signed waiver to compete. If you are under the age of 18, you must also have a parent signature. These can be printed and brought with competitors on the day of the event. They will also be available to sign at the competition site.