Slopestyle Terrain Park Competition - Feb 17th - 6pm
How To Register:
- Pre-Purchase your lift ticket for that day Online!
- Go to Wilmot Mountain Guest Services in the Main Lodge.
- Arrive prior to 5pm
- Go to the Terrain Park Competition Registration station
- You can purchase your lift ticket/rental if you do not already have it
- Sign the Competition Waiver - this can also be printed and brought with you. Entrants under the age of 18 must also have a parent signature.
- The cashier will give you a Registration Verification showing you have completed the waiver.
- Head out to the Terrain Park between 4pm-5:30pm
- Find the Wilmot Mountain Tent in The Terrain Park.
- Give your Registration Verification to the person checking people in. They will get your information for our MC and give you a Numbered Armband for the competition.
- They will let you know what time to meet back at the tent for a pre-competition meeting.
- The competition will run 1 person at a time
- There will be 2 Heats per category
- Heat 1 - top 10 move to 2nd heat
- Heat 2 - top 3 are picked as winners
- *number of heats and number of competitors may vary based on numbers of entries
- Young Ski (17 & Under)
- Young Snowboard (17 & Under)
- Ski Open (18+)
- Snowboard Open (18+)
Prizes will be awarded in all catagories for the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners.
*Competators must arrive to the terrain park to sign up on the day of the competition no later than 30 minutes prior to the competition start time.
*Employees of Wilmot Mountain may not compete for prizes.