“The environment is our business, and we have a special obligation to protect it. As a growing global company so deeply connected to the outdoors, we are making a commitment to address our most pressing global environmental challenge and protect our local communities and natural resources.”
– Rob Katz, Chief Executive Officer, Vail Resorts
St. Patrick's Day "Be Green" Event
Help us with our environmental vision at the Wilmot Mountain St. Patrick's Day "Be Green" Event!
Activities for the day:
- Throughout the day – visit and take your photo with Greenie the Wilmot Leprechaun! He will be handing out gold candy coins from his pot of gold.
- 10AM-4pm – Irish Music in the Patio
- 10a-4pm – 20% discount on Phunkshun Buffs (made from recycled plastic water bottles) at retail shop
- 10am-4pm – Recycle with us!
- Bring bag of plastic grocery bags – receive a reusable grocery bag (200 – while supplies last, 1 per person)
- Recycle old markers & pens
- Recycle candy wrappers
- Educational signage about Epic Promise and Wilmot’s commitment to zero
- 10am-4pm – Learn about our Epic Promise Foundation and our Commitment to Zero efforts!
- Stop by the Wilmot Tent on the Patio
- 10am-4pm – First 50 people to purchase Bota Box wine at Walt’s Tavern receive a reusable ecofriendly Wilmot Mountain wine glass.
- 10am-4pm – Outdoor Bar open next to patio
- Cash Only
- Weather permitting