A nondiscriminatory assembly of the most courageous, audacious and flamboyant people on earth is invited to let it all hang out “Hot Dog” style in the bumps.
Cost to enter is $30 and includes a commemorative 4th Annual event T-shirt. Please select your age and size accordingly .
Participants who are not Wilmot/Epic Pass Holders, can buy a discounted lift ticket for $55 the day of the event, at Wilmot Mountain's Guest Services counter with proof of registration.
Top three in each category will be awarded trophies, including Queens (overall top women) and Knuckledraggers (overall top snowboarders).
- Red Riders: Ages 12 and under
- Buckshots: 13-18
- Magnums: 19-39
- Muzzle Loaders: 40-49
- Hand Cannons: 50+
- Top 3 Queens
- Top 3 Knuckledraggers
*Categories may be consolidated based on participation
Additional prizes will be given away for the following categories:
- Best Crash
- Best Trick
- The “Mogul Master” (the competitor which all competitors look to for inspiration)
Friday, February 22nd:
- 9:30am: Course inspection
- 12pm: Open Practice
- 6-10pm: Late Registration will be available (space permitting) in the Lodge Bar at Wilmot
Saturday, February 23rd:
- 8-9:30am: Late Registration
- 9:30-10am: Morning practice
- 10:00-10:15am: Riders Meeting
- 10:30am-3:30pm: Individual age category, two rounds, jam format
- 4:00pm-5:00: Awards at the Lodge Bar
- 5:00pm: Grand Prize Drawing
- After Party at The Lodge bar after awards
For all competition events, please arrive early to check in. At Guest Services you can sign your competition waiver (under 18 will need a parents signature as well). HELMET IS REQUIRED TO COMPETE.
Employees of Wilmot Mountain MAY compete.