Park Session - Terrain Park Competition
Sunday, February 9, 2020 @ 11am
- 6 categories
- Groms (14 & under) Ski
- Groms (14 & under) Board
- Open (15+) Ski
- Open (15+) Snowboard
- Groms (14 & under) Ski & Board
- Open (15+) Ski & Board
NOTE: Categories may be combined based on number of entries
Contestants will be judged on style, flow and difficulty - using the entire course which is a combination of transitions and rails.
- (2) 15 minute sessions, top 3 in each category advance to finals. Finals: (1) 15 minute jam session all finalists in Board & (1) 15 minute jam session with all ski finalists
NOTE: Format times may be subject to change based on number of entries
- Open Categories (Skiing & Snowboarding) Male & Female
- 1st - $200
- 2nd - $100
- 3rd - $50
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd Prize Packs (including items such as ski's/boards, GoPro & more)
Stop in at Wilmot Mountain Guest Services to pre-register! Bring your competition waiver (see below) with you, or fill it out at Guest Services before the competition date! You can still register the day of at Guest Services as well.
- If you are under 18, the waiver requires a parent/guardian signature. If you are signing the waiver on location, you must have a parent/guardian with you to sign.
For all competition events, please arrive early and check in at Guest services first any time after 9am. All Terrain Park competitions have NO ENTRY FEE. At Guest Services you will sign your competition waiver (under 18 will need a parents signature as well) & receive an entry slip. HELMET IS REQUIRED TO COMPETE.
After you check in, bring your ticket down to the tent at the bottom of the Rope Tow to receive your competition # and to begin practice.
Competition will start promptly at 11AM.
Competitors must arrive to the terrain park to sign up on the day of the competition no later than 30 minutes prior to the competition start time.
Employees of Wilmot Mountain may not compete.