Friday, February 22nd, 2019 @6pm
- 4 categories
- Groms (14 & Under) Ski
- Groms (14 & Under) Snowboard
- Open (15+) Ski
- Open (15+) Snowboard
- Best Trick - Grom (ski/board cobined)
- Best Trick - Open (ski/board combined)
- Competitors will be judged on:
- 1 - 20 minute jam session, top 5-8 in each category will advance to finals
- time and number advancing may vary depending on number of entrants
- Grom Categories - Prize packages for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in skiing and snowboarding from our local sponsors
- 1st place will be getting a set of skis/snowboard!
- Open Categories (Skiing & Snowboarding)
- 1st - $400
- 2nd - $300
- 3rd - $200
- Best Trick - Grom/Open - Prize packages from our local sponsors
Stop in at Wilmot Mountain Guest Services to pre-register! Bring your competition waiver (see below) with you, or fill it out at Guest Services before the competition date! You can still register the day of at Guest Services as well.
- If you are under 18, the waiver requires a parent/guardian signature. If you are signing the waiver on location, you must have a parent/guardian with you to sign.
Buy your ticket for that day online!
For all competition events, please arrive early and check in at Guest services. All Terrain Park competitions have NO ENTRY FEE. At Guest Services you will sign your competition waiver (under 18 will need a parents signature as well) & receive an entry slip. HELMET IS REQUIRED TO COMPETE.
Competitors must arrive to the terrain park to sign up on the day of the competition no later than 30 minutes prior to the competition start time.
Employees of Wilmot Mountain may not compete.