Before Lesson Checklist:
- Sign-up for ski or snowboard lessons in advance to secure your or your child’s spot.
- Make sure to pick a lesson for the appropriate skier/snowboarder level.
- Many lessons have the option to purchase a lesson lift ticket. Make sure to include the lift ticket option if you do not have a pass.
- Lessons will have a rental option. If you do not have your own equipment, make sure to include the rental option you need
- Print and sign liability waiver. Must be printed 2-sided and in color. We also have these available onsite the day of the lesson.
- Plan to show up 45-60 minutes prior to your lesson start time.
Day-of Lesson Checklist:
- Check-in at the Snow Sports School Building.
- Arrive 45-60 minutes prior to your lesson start time if you will need rental equipment. When you check in for your lesson you will be given a rental voucher to take to rentals.
- Arrive 30 minutes if bringing your own equipment.
- Pickup Rentals (if not bringing your own equipment)
- Go inside the rental building and fill out any paperwork for equipment.
- Pick out your boots
- Get in line to pick up skis or snowboard & helmet
- Weekend Only: Go to the end of the counter where the ski school lesson rentals line is.
- Gear up: About 20 minutes before your lesson start time, put on your boots and clothing. Walk around a bit and make sure you feel comfortable in your gear. Use the restroom.
- Meet instructor at designated location (directed at check-in)