Individual Season Pass with RENTALS!
check out the benefits below
||*Buddy Pass (6+)
|Through July 31st |
|$370 + Tax |
|$550 + Tax
|$1228 + Tax |
|$305 + Tax
|Through Sept 18th |
|$419 + Tax
|$599 +Tax |
|$1326 + Tax |
| $370 + Tax
|Sept 19th-Oct 16th |
|$483 + Tax |
|$663 + Tax
|$1426 + Tax |
|$419 + Tax
|Oct 17th-Opening Day |
|$534 + Tax |
|$714 + Tax |
|$1476 + Tax |
|Retail Price for Season
||$579 + Tax
|$759 + Tax
||$1526 + Tax
15-16 Individual and Family Season Passes are currently available for purchase in our Guest Services Office.
In the event a dispute shall arise between the purchaser or user of an item purchased on this website and Wilmot Mountain Inc, it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to the State of Wisconsin for arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered thereon.
Benefits for our 2015-16 Season Pass
- Ski or Ride, Day or Night at the best possible rate
- No Blackout dates
- $10 OFF retail priced Snow Tubing tickets every day (*Limit one tubing ticket per day, tubing ticket may only be used by the passholder.)
- Half Price Lift Tickets at our Sister Resorts (Sunburst, Nordic Mountain, Swiss Valley, & Camp 10. More resorts to come)
Individual Pass with Rentals
- Only adds $180 + Tax onto the price of the Season Pass
- Great for the new enthusiast or growing child!
- Pays for your equipment for the whole season!
- No worry about carting equipment back and forth from home to hill and back! Everything stays right here at Wilmot!
- HEAD Brand Equipment
- Works for both Ski Package and Snowboard Package
There is no limit on number of family members on our Family Pass.
This is for immediate family members and kids must be under 18 years old.
The Buddy Pass is the best value when purchasing a Season Pass at Wilmot Mountain. Here's how it works:
* A Buddy Pass requires a MINIMUM of six or more Season Passholders.
* The number of "new" Season Passholders (i.e. new=did not have a Season Pass in the 2014-2015 Ski/Snowboard Season) MUST EQUAL OR EXCEED the number of "old" Season Passholders (i.e. old=did have a Season Pass in the 2014-2015 Ski/Snowboard Season).
* May be all new Season Passholders.
* Must be one payment for entire group. We do accept Cash, Check or Credit Card
* Must be purchased in the Wilmot Mountain Office. Not available for purchase online.
* Not sure where to start? Need people to be part of your six pack? Talk to your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, classmates, etc.
DOWNLOAD THE BUDDY PASS FORM HERE!
I HAVE ORDERED MY PASS, HOW DO I GET IT?
Step 1. ) Download and print this years season pass waivers. Copies of these waivers are also available in the Office.
Download your 2015-16 Waiver forms:
Step 2. ) Sign all 4 waivers (if you are under 18 have a parent or guardian sign as well) and Come to our Guest Services Office to pick up your Pass!