2014-15 SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW! PURCHASE YOUR 2014-15 SEASON PASS AND USE IT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THIS SEASON!
With your 2014-15 Season Pass, passholders get $10 OFF* on Tubing Tickets everyday!
(*Limit one tubing ticket per day, tubing ticket may only be used by the passholder.)
Individual, Family & Buddy pass pricing listed below.
14-15 Individual Season Passes are currently available for purchase in our office
or CLICK HERE to:
||*Buddy Pass (6+)
|Through July 31st
||$355 + Tax
||$1170 + Tax
||$295 + Tax
|Through Sept 30th |
| + Tax
|$ + Tax |
| + Tax
|Oct 1st-Oct 31st |
|$470 + Tax |
|$1370 + Tax |
| $405 + Tax
|Nov 1st-Opening Day |
|$520 + Tax |
|$1420 + Tax |
|Retail Price for Season |
|$535 + Tax |
* In the event a dispute shall arise between the purchaser or user of an item purchased on this website and Wilmot Mountain Inc, it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to the State of Wisconsin for arbitration in accordance with the applicable United States Arbitration and Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and legally binding and judgment may be entered theron.
What is the Buddy Pass?
The Buddy Pass is the best value when purchasing a Season Pass at Wilmot Mountain. Heres how it works:
* A Buddy Pass requires a MINIMUM of six or more Season Passholders.
* The number of "new" Season Passholders (i.e. new=did not have a Season Pass in the 2013-2014 Ski/Snowboard Season) MUST EQUAL OR EXCEED the number of "old" Season Passholders (i.e. old=did have a Season Pass in the 2013-2014 Ski/Snowboard Season).
* May be all new Season Passholders.
* Must be one payment for entire group. We do accept Cash, Check or Credit Card
* Must be purchased in the Wilmot Mountain Office. Not available for purchase online.
* Not sure where to start? Need people to be part of your six pack? Talk to your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, classmates, etc.
DOWNLOAD THE BUDDY PASS FORM HERE!
Benefits for our 2014-15 Season Pass:
- Ski or Ride, Day or Night at the best possible rate
- No Blackout dates
- $10 OFF Snow Tubing tickets every day
- Half Price Lift Tickets at our Sister Resorts (Sunburst & Camp 10. More resorts to come)
Follow these easy steps to Pick Up Your Pass!
*Note: If you purchase a 2014-15 Season pass before the end of the 13-14 Ski Season the passholder is eligible to ski for the remainder of the 13-14 Season!! Passholders wanting to take advantage of this benefit will need to fill out 13-14 Waiver forms and bring them to the office in order to get the pass that will enable them to ski for the remainder of the 13-14 season.
Step 1. ) Download and print this years season pass waivers. Copies of these waivers are also available in the Office.
Download your 2013-14 Waiver forms:
Step 2.) Sign the Waivers (under 18 needs parents signature) and come to Wilmot Mountain!
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.