School Field Trips
Book Your Ski/Snowboard Group Today!
We are now accepting Group Reservations for the 2018/2019 season.
More information on the 18/19 season coming soon.
Wilmot invites all schools to take an educational field trip to their nearby ski area for a special instructional program and lots of fun. A field trip is best suited for kids seven years of age and older.
The School Ski Days field trip program includes:
- An explanation, prior to skiing, of the Skier’s Responsibility Code and safe skiing techniques.
- The use of rental equipment (if needed).
- A ski or snowboard lesson. Children will be divided by ability.
- Free time on the slopes to practice skiing and have fun!
- The School Ski Days Program is available Monday – Friday during the school day, excluding Holidays.
The objective is to introduce children to skiing and snowboarding and to get them outside, enjoying Wisconsin’s winter in a fun, safe environment.
Transportation is not included. If you have children with special needs, please discuss this with the ski area, as we will do our best to accommodate all children.
*We require a minimum of 20 participants for Group Rates to be applicable.
Click here to view our Group Information Guide for all information on bringing a group out to Wilmot Mountain!!