2017/18 opening date TBD
Monday - Thursday: 4pm - 9pm
Friday: 4pm - 10pm
Saturday, Sunday, & Holidays: 9am - 10pm
Ski/Board & Tube - receive a $10 discount on Tubing when you Ski/Board in the same day.
Season Pass holders receive $10 off thier Tubing tickets at the window.
- Recommended minimum height for all riders is 42 inches (3 feet 6 inches) tall
- You must have a valid tubing ticket to access the tubing hill (included in your tubing fee)
- Tubing while impaired or visibly intoxicated will not be allowed
- One rider per tube
- Up to a maximum of 4 tubes may link up to ride down the hill together depending on lane conditions
- Follow attendant’s signal before starting
- Immediately leave the run out area and look uphill for approaching tubes before crossing other lanes to exit
What do you need for tubing?
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to check in, fill out waivers for everyone in your group and watch a safety video.
- A tube is provided as part of the ticket fee.
- Adults, please plan to accompany your minor children through the registration process and safety briefing whether or not you plan to tube with them.
- Winter weather conditions are variable. Please dress accordingly.
- Recommended attire includes a waterproof/windproof outer layer, warm boots, hat, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
- Wearing ski boots during tubing is NOT allowed.
- Tubing is available in all weather conditions – snow or sun (don’t forget your sunscreen)! And weather conditions may affect track speed.
- Snow conditions will determine if groups of tubers (up to 4 tubes maximum may be connected) riding down together will be allowed. For your safety, please follow the instructions provided by the tubing lane attendants.
- "WARNING — ASSUMPTION OF RISKS: Under Wisconsin law, each participant in an alpine sport is considered to have accepted and to have knowledge of the risk of injury or death to person or injury to property that may result. Under Wisconsin law, each participant in an alpine sport has the duty to take the precautions that are necessary to avoid injury or death to person or injury to property. Wisconsin law sets forth certain other limitations on the liability of ski area operators for injuries or death to person or injury to property. A complete copy of this law is available for review at the main site where tickets to this ski area are sold."
Winter Activity Waiver - Must be filled out each Tubing Session by all Tubing participants.